Haven Homes Brings Modular, Green Luxury Homes to Life Business News | March 4, 2010 | By The Brainchild Group
Haven Homes Modular Home

(photo from Haven Homes' website)

For all home buyers looking for a luxury residence, I’m sure the last thing that comes to mind is a modular home. But Haven Homes, modular home extraordinaire, has changed that notion.


Haven Homes, unlike other modular home builders, prides itself on quality and uniqueness, along with green benefits. Their modular homes are built to strict standards using green methods which promote Mother Earth. They state, “Haven is committed to being a leader in green and sustainable homebuilding. Our modular process produces homes that are durable, more energy efficient, and that enhance indoor air quality providing a healthier home.”


Around 90% of residences constructed by Haven Homes are built on an assembly line and the remaining 10% account for custom homes with special options. Facilities used for construction are temperature controlled and home materials are not exposed to the elements, which often cause mold and mildew issues.


When looking at the cost of modular houses made by Haven Homes, they are actually a very good deal. For $2.5 million, one can get a 5,500 square foot home with 3-car garage and cathedral ceilings. Combine this with a nice lot of land, and an awesome compound can be had for a good price.


I’m excited to see where Haven Homes takes this idea and the marketing behind it. I have emailed their marketing department and will hopefully hear back soon.


Sincerely,
Aaron Schoenberger
The Brainchild Group


The Brainchild Group is top advertising agency that specializes in Social Media Consulting and SEO Consulting for a variety of business around the globe. Please feel free to contact us at (310) 876-0874 for more information.

Comments

comments

Powered by Facebook Comments

Related Articles